Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured pork & tomato rice bowl recipe. You can cook curry flavoured pork & tomato rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 200 g of Thinly Sliced Pork Belly *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes *Not-so-great Tomatoes are perfect!.
- Get 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide of <Sauce>.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Take of *Note: You can add Garlic and/or Ginger.
Instructions to make Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl:
- Combine Curry Powder, Soy Sauce and Mirin in a small bowl..
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook Pork Slices and Tomatoes. I cut Tomatoes just in half, but you can cut into smaller pieces..
- When Pork is slightly browned, add the sauce mixture and combine. It won’t take long for the sauce to thicken..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Pork and Tomato on top, drizzle the sauce over and enjoy..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.