Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. You can have thai massaman chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Take 250 g of chicken, cut into long strips.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Get 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Provide 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Get 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of big red chilli, finely sliced.
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste..
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well..
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well..
- Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.