Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Green Curry:
- Prepare of Curry Paste.
- Provide 1 cup of thai basil.
- Provide 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Take 15 of thai green chillies.
- Use 10 of lime leaves.
- You need 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of corriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Chicken green curry.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- You need 4 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Use 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.