Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe. You can cook almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry:
- Get 500 gm of button mushrooms washed in turmeric water and 4 part cut.
- Use 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- Take 2 of crushed green chillies.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Poppy seeds.
- Take 7-8 of almonds.
- Take 10-12 of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter /oil for cooking.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed kasuri methi.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry:
- First make paste of onion, green chilli ginger and garlic in a blender and keep aside..
- Next in a same blender jar make a paste of the almost, cashew nuts and Poppy seeds add little water to make smooth paste keep this aside..
- Take a heavy bottomed pan add a teaspoon of butter add the onion paste and saute until the raw smells of the onions go away..
- Add black pepper powder and garam masala powder and saute it nicely..
- Add mushrooms sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder and mix it well..
- When whole water of mushrooms evaporate add almond and cashew paste into the mushroom and add one glass of water and mix it well and cover the pan. (if required more water depending on u).
- Once gravy starts to thicken turn off the heat. Stir it. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice and roti..
If you find this Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.