Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer curry with lachcha paratha recipe. You can cook palak paneer curry with lachcha paratha using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha:
- Get 300 gm of spinach.
- Prepare 250 gm of paneer.
- Use 2 of medium onion.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Get as needed of oil.
Steps to make Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha:
- To a pot of boiling water add salt and spinach leaves to it. take them out and put them in ice cold water.grind the blanched spinach in a grinder. Heat a pan on medium flame add oil and then add Ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes. Then add onion paste and cook for 2-3 minute..
- Then add Turmeric powder +chilli powder +Coriander powder +salt as per taste mix and cook for 1 minutes then add chopped tomatoes and cook till they turns mushy then add spinach puree. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir at regular intervals to avoid sticking at the bottom..
- Cut the paneer into cubes Heat the 2 -3 tablespoon oil in another pan for shallow frying. Fry all the paneer cubes.remove to a plate..
- Once the spinach is cooked add paneer cubes +garam masala +heavy cream mix and cook for 1minute. Let the curry simmer for 3-4 minute.switch off the stove add 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and sprinkle some kasuri methi. Serve palak paneer curry with lachcha PARATHA..
If you find this Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.