Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg omelette potato curry recipe. You can have egg omelette potato curry using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Omelette Potato Curry:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Big Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped Onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Egg Omelette Potato Curry:
- Heat Oil in a kadahi and put cumin seeds..
- Add onion and garlic paste and sauté..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder..
- Mix well and add salt..
- Add potato cubes and cook on high flame for 2 minutes..
- Add water, cover and cook till potatoes will soft..
- Take finely chopped onions in a bowl and add egg..
- Add salt and whisk egg..
- Heat oil in a pan and spread egg batter..
- When it cooked from one side fold it, cut from middle and add in potato curry..
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.