Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut and sweet potato rendang curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut and sweet potato rendang curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut and sweet potato rendang curry recipe. To make peanut and sweet potato rendang curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut and sweet potato rendang curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves diced.
- Get 1 of thumb sized piece of ginger diced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Get 2 tbsp of rendang curry paste.
- Use 1 can of tinned tomatoes.
- Use 480 mls of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 1/2 of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Juice of half a lime.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato.
- Take 100 g of fresh spinach.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas.
Instructions to make Peanut and sweet potato rendang curry:
- Using a heavy pan, heat the oil and add the onion, frying until almost translucent..
- Add the garlic and ginger frying for a few minutes stirring regularly..
- Mix in the turmeric and rendang curry paste, frying again for a few minutes. Then stir in the canned tomatoes..
- Next add 480mls of water and allow the sauce to come to a simmer and keep on a low heat until the tomatoes start to fall apart..
- Next mix in the peanut butter and coconut milk. Season with salt and add the lime juice. Give it a good stir..
- Then add the cubed sweet potato and chickpeas and cover the pot. The potato will cook in around 15 minutes but the sauce tastes better the longer you leave it..
- Add the spinach a few minutes before you are ready to serve up giving it a good stir and ensuring its tender..
- You can serve on rice with fresh coriander and chopped peanuts.
If you find this Peanut and sweet potato rendang curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.