Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi qeema recipe. You can cook gobhi qeema using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi qeema:
- Use half kg of qeema.
- Prepare 1 big of cauliflower chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of red powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes grinded.
- Take 2 of onion chopped.
- Get half cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need of green coriander little bunch chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
Steps to make Gobhi qeema:
- Take a pan fry onion in a pan.
- When it is soft add all spices in it.
- Add qeema in it fry well add ginger garlic paste in it.
- Fry again and again till oil is left.
- Add cauliflower in it and tomato paste in it put it in a low flame till both are tender.
- Add 1 cup water to tender more on low flame.
- Cook till water dry and gobhi qeema is ready to serve.
- At last add garam masala powder and add coriander and green chilli and cook 5 min more it's ready to serve.
If you find this Gobhi qeema recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.