Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RAJMA(red kidney beans curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAJMA(red kidney beans curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma(red kidney beans curry) recipe. To make rajma(red kidney beans curry) you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare RAJMA(red kidney beans curry):
- Get 100 gm of rajma(red kidney beans).
- Use 2 of medium size onions.
- Provide 2 of nos tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 3 tsp of oil/butter.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide Pinch of asafodeia(hing).
- Use 5-6 of nos curry leaves.
- Provide As needed of water.
Steps to make RAJMA(red kidney beans curry):
- Soak 8 hours or overnight rajma ie red kidney beans.boil them pressure cooker them out for 3 whistles until they are tender.cool them down and drain excess water as shown below images..
- Now take all required ingredients for making onion paste and tomato puree with help of blender mixer blend them to smooth paste.now take one pan by adding oil/butter when oil heats add cumin seeds pinch of asafoetida curry leaves.after that add onion paste and saute it till oil separates..
- Now add tomato puree plus ginger garlic paste and saute them for few minutes.now add pre cooked rajma beans to this mixture add all indian masalas like salt turmeric powder red chilli powder coriander powder etc cook them on low flame for sometime and finally garnish them with fresh coriander leaves and add cream(optional).
- Rajma is ready to serve with cooked jeera rice(cooked rice tempered with ghee,cumin seeds).
If you find this RAJMA(red kidney beans curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.