Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian healthy breakfast combo recipe. You can have south indian healthy breakfast combo using 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Get of For Idli batter:.
- You need 3 cups of boil rice.
- Use 1 cup of idli rice.
- You need 1 cup of urad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Take of as required Water and salt.
- Prepare of For Coconut chutney-.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Provide 1 tsp of dalia.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of for Red chutney-.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Prepare of for Mint chutney-.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of soak tamarind.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dalia.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- You need of For tempering:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- You need of for Mix vegetable Oats cutlet recipe:.
- Take 2 cups of oats.
- Use 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- You need 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped capcicum.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chaat masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed chilli ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare of for Medu vada-.
- Get 1 cup of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped curry leaved.
- Take 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get of as per taste Salt.
- Provide of for Masala tea-.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of tea powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of sugar powder.
- Get 1 tsp of grates ginger.
- Provide 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 2 cups of boil milk.
Instructions to make South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Take a big bowl soak all dals for 6 hours adding water. After 6 hours wash them and grind it.Add water while grinding as it required flowing consistency. Keep idli batter outside until it ferments. Pour the batter into the grease mould and cook for 15 mins.
- For all 3 chutney take ingredients given for all 3 differently and grind to a smooth paste. Add little water and grind it to smooth paste for coconut chutney tomato chutney and mint chutney.take it in a serving bowl. For tempering heat a pan add 1 tsp oil add mustard seeds cumin seeds hing urad dal dry red chilli and curry leaves once it get fragnant pour in all 3 chutneys..
- Mix vegetable Oats Cutlet: take the oats in a big bowl add 2 tbsp of hot water in oats and mix everything and keep aside. Now heat the pan add 1 tsp of oil add onion and saute once it gets transculent add capcicum carrot beans and saute add cumin powder chaat masala powder chilli ginger paste and mix everything. Add oats and mix it and 2 tbsp of water close the lid and cook it for 5 mins. Off the flame and keep the stuff for cooling Once it get cool.take small portion of stuff in your palm mak.
- Make a small ball and flatten it and give a shape like cutlet. Now heat the pan add oil and grease it. Now low the flame place all the cutlet and shallow fry both side until it turns to golden brown in colour. Now off the flame and take oats in a serving plate and serve it..
- Medu vada- soak dal for 2 hour. Wash and drain water. Take a mixer jar and grind it add little water like 2 tbsp to grind Ann jeera pepper while grinding. It should be a smooth thick fluffy thick not liquidy. A quick tip to know about this batter is take few drops of batter in a bowl. If the batter floats it has right consistency. Now add batter in a big vessel and onion chilli ginger chopped curry leaves and mix in the batter add salt. It does need not to get ferment u can use it directly..
- Keep oil for heating.now add water in your hand take some better and give a round shape. Now make a hole in the centre with the help of finger and give a doughnut shape. Check oil. Oil should ge heat now slid vada in the hot oil. Oil should be in medium flame. Do this for all vada.fry till golden brown both the sides.fry medu vada till Crispy and golden.oil should be medium hot. Not less.if less it absorbs more oil.if more hot oil it gets brown from outside and uncooked from inside. So deep.
- So deep fry vada in medium flame.once it's get crisp take it in a serving bowl and serve it with sambar and coconut chutney.
- Last masala tea – boil water in a sauce pan add 2 tsp tea powder, 3 tsp sugar 1 tsp ginger grated,2 cardamom 1 cinnemon. Keep the flame in low.Once it gets boiled add milk and boil till the bubbles start to arise turn off gas and strain tea in tea cups so here is ready masala tea..
- I have given all the recipe of idli, mix vegetable Oats cutlet, medu vada, 3 types of chutney and masala tea. Sambar recipe u can check. It's available on my page. Hope you like it. Do share and comment us.
If you find this South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.