Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted carrot and curry soup recipe. To cook roasted carrot and curry soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- Take 2 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of Lbs. Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion.
- Get 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Get 3 Tbs of Curry.
- Get 3 cups of Chicken broth.
Steps to make Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- In a pot, heat oil on medium high heat. Add carrots and onions. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, garlic, and sugar. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add Curry and stir thoroughly for 1 minute. Then add broth and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover and cook for 10 more minutes..
- Using an immersion blender, Blend until it is a smooth puree. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of 10% cream to achieve desired consistency..
If you find this Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.