Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry recipe. You can have uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Provide of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Provide 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Take Handful of green beans.
- Get 1 of chopped carrot.
- Prepare of Massaman curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- Get 1 of ground star anise.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of veg stock.
- Take 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- Provide of Fresh lime juice.
- Provide of Chopped corriander.
Instructions to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..
If you find this Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.