Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [farmhouse recipe] keema curry without water recipe. You can have [farmhouse recipe] keema curry without water using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water:
- Get 400 grams of Ground chicken.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Get 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of Japanese curry roux.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Green peas (boiled).
Steps to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water:
- [Preparation] Chop the onions, carrot, and apple into pieces, and blend into a paste in a food processor..
- It will look like this..
- Dice the canned tomatoes to 1 cm..
- Mince the garlic, and chop the curry roux..
- Add vegetable oil and garlic into a pot, and stir-fry over medium heat. When fragrant, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying until the meat becomes crumbly..
- Add Step 2 vegetable paste, cover with a lid, then simmer for 20 minutes over low heat. Stir it around occasionally so it won't burn..
- Then, add the chopped curry roux and tomatoes. When the mixture has thickened, it's done..
- Sprinkle green peas on top and enjoy..
If you find this [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.