Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken massaman recipe. To make kanya's chicken massaman you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Massaman:
- Prepare 800 grams of chicken.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of massaman curry paste.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 750 grams of coconut milk.
- Use 5 of nutmeg.
- Get 2 of potato.
- You need 3 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 2 tbsp of tamarind puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground roasted peanut.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Massaman:
- Massaman is a thai mildy curry with aromatic smell,start by clean and cut your chicken into pieces,or use your favorite pat ,bring to boil in soup pot on medium heat with half of coconut milk and chicken stock ,with sliced of shallots,onion,coriander seeds ,cook this until chicken is tender.
- In the sauce pan over low heat ,stir massaman paste with coconut milk ,until fragrance,add little coconut milk by time ,keep stir and dont let it burn ,do that until paste is shinny ,reddish.
- Transfer well done chili paste to chicken pot ,add cube potato,stir to mix,let it simmer on low heat until all are tender,seasoning by sugar,tamarind puree and salt.
- Hope you enjoy making this at home ..serve hot with steamed jasmine rice ,or leave it overnight and reheat again this will be perfect :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.