Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. You can cook coconut curry chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut curry chicken:
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breast (skinless, boneless).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 ounces of onion.
- Use 2 ounces of tomato.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Take 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Dice onions, garlic and tomato..
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and grated ginger..
- In a pan or skillet heat oil on high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute onions, garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes..
- Make space then add chicken slowly, sauteing 5-7 minutes..
- Add coconut mixture and bring to boil..
- Add bay leaf, and continue to simmer..
If you find this Coconut curry chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.