Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken recipe. To cook bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Get 3 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Use 3 teaspoons of red curry paste(some red curries are spicier than other adjust up or down to your spice level.).
- Provide 6 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need of Seasoning for the chicken (you will not use it all).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1-2 pounds of boneless chicken thighs (Breasts work fine… also pork :).
Steps to make BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Put the first 8 ingredients in the blender and run for 2 minutes Divide into two containers. (half for marinade and half for sauce to finish).
- Mix the salt,granulated garlic,powdered ginger and black pepper and sprinkle to season the chicken. (you will not use it all).
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with half of the sauce.Longer is better : ).
- Grill the chicken for about 5-7 minutes on each side (do not burn 🙂 It needs to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. NOTE…We also tried this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and it tasted very good..
- In the last couple of minutes brush with the other half of the sauce. (finishes with a nice shiny glaze).
If you find this BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.