Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. You can cook indian eggplant and potato curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Get 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Instructions to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.