Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. To cook spicy coconut curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy coconut curry:
- Prepare 1 can of baby corn.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Get 1 cup of diced celery.
- Provide 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 1 cup of diced cauliflower.
- Use 1 cup of diced broccoli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Use 1/2 cup of green lentil.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of mild curry paste (pataks).
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno).
- Provide 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Get of Optional.
- Take 1 cup of quartered mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered baby potatoes.
- Get of Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked).
Steps to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften.
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well.
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well.
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins..
- Serve hot, best over rice.
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.