Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Beer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beer recipe. To make curry beer you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Beer:
- Use 200 gr of beef.
- Prepare 4 pcs of curry block.
- Get 1 pcs of kagome block.
- You need 200 cc of beer.
- Take 500 of / 600 cc water.
- Use 2 pcs of carrot.
- Get 2 pcs of potato.
- Get 1 pcs of onion.
- Use 1 spoon of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 pcs of butter.
Steps to make Curry Beer:
- Slice your potato and carrot like this.
- And also your onion like this.
- 🔥🔥🔥Prepare your pan with vegetable oil.
- 🔥🔥🔥put butter.
- 🔥🔥🔥 saute your beef until change color to be brown.
- 🔥🔥🔥 put inside union until faded.
- 🔥🔥🔥put your potatoes and carrots suite a momment.
- 🔥🔥🔥put inside water.
- 🔥🔥🔥 wait 20 minutes with half close.
- Dont forget to remove fat foam.
- 🔥🔥🔥After 5 minutes put inside your beer to pan.
- After done and check your vegetables make sure not hard, turn off stove and put inside curry block then stir slowly.
- 🔥🔥🔥turn on stove, put your kagome and dashi, check taste, if done just a moment then turn off stove.
- Here we are! Japanese curry beer, its taste a little bit strong but still curry taste. Ittadakimasu !.
If you find this Curry Beer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.