Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Lamb curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian lamb curry recipe. You can have indian lamb curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Lamb curry:
- Provide 1 lb of boneless Lamb shoulder, cut into cubes.
- Use 2 cups of pineapples, cubes.
- You need 2 of golden potatoes, diced.
- You need 4 of carrots, diced.
- Get 1 of onion, puréed.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, puréed.
- Provide 4 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Use 1 of large tomatoes, diced.
- You need 6 of white button mushroom, sliced.
- Get 2 cups of oyster mushroom, optional.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each (cumin, mustard, fennel and coriander seeds).
- Take 1/2 tsp of each(fenugreek, clove, nutmeg, green cardomon powder).
- You need 2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and Ginger powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut cream or mascapone cheese.
Steps to make Indian Lamb curry:
- Blend all dry spices in a small coffee grinder into powder.Set aside. Blend minced onion and garlic into purée..
- Heat up 3 Tsp of duck fat or olive oil in a large pot. Add blended spices and sauté a few seconds until aromatic. Pour in onion and garlic paste. Cook until color change and aromatic..
- Add diced tomatoes and the rest of all powder spices cook until well mixed for about 1 min..
- Add 4 cups of broth or water. Throw it all diced vegetables including pineapples. Bring it to a rolling boil. Add diced Lamb..
- Summer for about 40 minutes on medium to low heat. Stir every 5 to 10 minutes to avoid sick to the bottom. Add broth or water if the juice evaporate too much. Adjust according to your preference..
- Season with salt and sugar. Serve warm with rice or bread..
If you find this Indian Lamb curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.