Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ringan batata nu shaak/brinjal potato curry recipe. To make ringan batata nu shaak/brinjal potato curry you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry:
- Take 1 of Big brinjal Big washed and cut into cubes.
- Use 1 of Big potato washed, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of asafoetida hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder haldi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds rai.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Take of salt as per taste.
- Provide of For masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of groundnut powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder dhania jeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder or as per taste.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of coariander washed and chopped finely.
- You need 2 tsp of dried curry leaves or 10 curry leaves chopped.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
Steps to make Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker pan. Add mustard seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida. Add the chopped brinjals(eggplant/aubergine) and potato..
- Mix and add salt as per taste. Mix well. Add water and cover the lid with a whistle and pressure cook for 2 whistles on high and one whistle on low heat..
- In the meantime prepare the masala. In a plate or bowl add groundnut powder, desiccated coconut, sesame seeds, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, sugar, and a little salt..
- Add chopped coriander and curry leaves. (i have used dried curry leaves). Mix well..
- Open the lid after the pressure cooker has cooled down. Add the prepared masala and mix gently. (My husband likes the brinjal to be mushy and hence I have pressure cooked more than the time specified)..
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes till the masala is absorbed. The ringan batata nu shaak is ready..
- Serve ringan batata nu shaak hot with roti, dhebra, paratha, rotla, puri, thepla, rice and dal, masala khichdi and kadhi..
If you find this Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.