Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe. You can have fry eggplant(baingan) curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fry eggplant(baingan) curry:
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of white cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of round eggplants.
- Use leaves of Fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Fry eggplant(baingan) curry:
- Turn on medium flame then add oil in a pan and add white cumin seeds..
- Cook cumin seeds for about 40 seconds..
- Add chopped onions and cook until translucent..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for about 1 minute keeping medium flame..
- Add chopped green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix..
- Add 2 sliced tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes or until become soft..
- Turn off flame and let it cool down then blend it in a blender..
- Cut eggplants in round shape and fry until golden colour..
- Add fried eggplants and blended curry in the same pot and slightly mix and cook on medium flame for about 2 minutes. Then add coriander leaves and mix and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.