Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns Chana Dal Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Chana Dal Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns chana dal fried rice recipe. You can cook prawns chana dal fried rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns Chana Dal Fried Rice:
- Get 2 cups of cooked Basmati rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled chana dal.
- Provide 15-20 of medium size prawns.
- Take 1 of potato, cut into small cubes and deep fried.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Use 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Use 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1-2 of fresh chilies, slit.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sambar powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get as needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ghee to drizzle.
Steps to make Prawns Chana Dal Fried Rice:
- Heat oil and ghee in a pan. Temper with mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Add curry leaves and the prawns. Fry till the prawns are cooked and changes colour..
- Then add the coconut, fried potatoes, boiled chana dal,.
- Fresh chilies, cooked rice, salt to taste and sambar powder..
- Combine everything well & saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes. When done, drizzle some more ghee. Garnish with coriander leaves & serve with raita..
If you find this Prawns Chana Dal Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.