Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. To make thai shrimp and green bean curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- You need 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Use 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Take 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Green onions (for garnish).
Instructions to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.