Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi aloo wala chicken curry recipe. To make methi aloo wala chicken curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry:
- Take 500 g of Chicken.
- Get 1 cup of methi cut.
- Use 1 of Big potato.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shahi jeera(cumin seeds).
- Get 2 of Big onions chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a kadai and trow in all the spices (clove, cardmom, bayleaf, cinnamon, black pepper, jeera). When good aroma comes, Add in the Chopped prions and stir them to golden brown..
- Once they have browned golden, add the ginger garlic paste and give a good stir until the raw smell goes off. Add the washed chicken and potatoes to it and let them turn white..
- Once the chicken turn white add the curry powders (chilli, coriander, turmeric, chicken masala). Let it roast for few minutes and then Add the washed methi chopped and cook till water is absorbed frm methi..
- Grind the tomatoes to a paste and add the paste to the chicken mixture in kadai and let it cook for sometime. Add required water as per gravy required and switch off the flame once they start boiling. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve them with rotis or rice..
If you find this Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.