Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Parippu curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parippu curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parippu curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parippu curry recipe. To cook parippu curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parippu curry:
- Take 4 tbsps of moong dal / cherupayar parippu -.
- Use 1/4 cup of coconut – grated.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera -.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic – – 3.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder -.
- Take as required of salt -.
- Prepare as required of water -.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil -.
- You need of curry leaves – few.
Steps to make Parippu curry:
- First pressure cook moong dal with sufficient water for 1 whistle..
- After the pressure releases, open the lid and switch on the stove. Now add turmeric powder and salt..
- Grate coconut with jeera and garlic coarsely and add it to the boiling gravy. Mix well. Add water if required..
- Now add little coconut oil and few curry leaves..
- Parippu curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Parippu curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.