Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables curry recipe. You can have vegetables curry using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetables Curry:
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take of large piece ginger, grated.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder, or to taste.
- Use 227 g of can chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 of potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Get 1 of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Provide 1 of small green chilli, halved lengthways.
- Take squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare handful of coriander, roughly chopped, to serve.
- You need 1 can of pizelli and carrots.
- Take 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
Steps to make Vegetables Curry:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Cook the onion for 10 mins until soft, then add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin and curry powder. Cook for 1 min more. Stir in the tomatoes and sugar. Add the cauliflower, potatoes and split chilli, seasoning to taste (plus drop the vegetables: mushrooms, pizelli, carrots). Cover with a lid and gently cook for a good 30 mins, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender – add a drop of water if you need to, but it is meant to be a dry curry..
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove the chilli, if you like, stir in a squeeze of lemon juice and scatter with coriander. Serve with your choice of Indian bread and a dollop of yogurt..
If you find this Vegetables Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.