Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style fish curry (meen mulaku curry) recipe. You can have kerala style fish curry (meen mulaku curry) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry):
- Use 1/2 kg of Fish (Vatta, Saradines, Mackerel).
- Get 1 piece of ginger.
- Take 5 piece of garlic.
- Get 3 of green chilli.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- You need 3 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 3 of kudampuli.
- Use of salt as required.
- You need of curry leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry):
- Make a paste of coriander, chilli, fenugreek, turmeric powders and keep aside.
- Keep the mud pot(meen chatti) on stove and heat oil.
- Splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced shallots, ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute it for few minutes.
- Add the paste made in step 1 and mix well.
- Add kudampuli and mix well.
- Now add 2 cups of water and salt.
- Once it starts boiling add the fish pieces.
- Wait until it boils again in light flame and when oil starts separating, turn off stove.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
If you find this Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.