Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetable curry with chicken and canned tomatoes recipe. You can cook summer vegetable curry with chicken and canned tomatoes using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes:
- Get 400 grams of Chicken thighs.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Long eggplant (Japanese variety).
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of bag Brown beech mushroom (buna-shimeji).
- Get 6 of Okra.
- Get 1 of box Vermont Curry Sauce Mix Medium Hot (curry roux).
- Use 1000 ml of Water.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Olive oil (for sautéing).
- Take of Secret ingredients:.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- Take 1 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry powder (for fragrance).
Instructions to make Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes:
- Here are the ingredients of a summer vegetable curry..
- Cut the eggplant into small pieces and soak in water..
- Cut onions, potatoes and carrot into small pieces. Shred the mushrooms..
- Microwave the okra for a minute and cut into small pieces..
- Cut chicken thighs into small pieces and sauté in olive oil..
- Add onions, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms into a pan from Step 5 and sauté..
- After sautéing it for a while, add the eggplant pieces soaking in water and give a quick stir. Add water and cover. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat..
- Remove scum from the surface..
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes over low heat..
- Add canned tomatoes to the pot in Step 9 and give a quick stir..
- Remove from heat and add the curry roux. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat and then add milk..
- Add honey, instant coffee, and Japanese Worcestershire sauce. Give a quick stir..
- Add curry powder for fragrance..
- At the end, add the microwaved okra. Make sure that Steps 9 through 14 should be done over low heat..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Summer Vegetable Curry with Chicken and Canned Tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.