Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and toor daal curry-kerala style recipe. You can cook pumpkin and toor daal curry-kerala style using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style:
- You need 250 gms of Pumpkin (cut).
- Provide 1 cup of Toor dal.
- Use 1 no of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 3 pcs of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut Grated.
- Prepare 2 nos of chilles Green.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsps of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get of Mustard seeds.
- Use 3 nos of chilles Dry red.
- Use 10 – 15 nos of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style:
- Pressure cook dal with chilli powder,garam masala salt and turmeric for 1 whistle. let it cool.Then in to this cooker add the pumpkin pieces and pressure cook for one more whistle..
- Meanwhile add oil to a heating pan and add garlic and chillies.I usually add a lot of garlic as it enhances the taste.Once the raw smell goes add add onions and wait for it to turn brown..
- Now add chicken masala to it..
- Add the pressure cooked items to this pan and allow to mix well..
- Add the coconut gratings and mix well.Check for required salt level..
- In another pan heat some ghee and add mustard seeds.Let it splutter then add dry red chillies and curry leaves. Add this to the hot curry and serve..
If you find this Pumpkin and toor daal curry-Kerala style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.