Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball satay curry recipe. To make chicken meatball satay curry you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Meatball Satay Curry:
- Prepare of For the meatballs:.
- Provide 400 g of chicken or turkey mince.
- Prepare of small handful of shredded fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 of red onion finely diced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of For the satay sauce:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 10 of green beans sliced into chunks.
- Get 2 of chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- Provide of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Chicken Meatball Satay Curry:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or tinfoil In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients Shape into 8 meatballs and place on the baking sheet Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan over a medium to high heat Add in the onion, pepper and green beans Stir fry for another 3 minutes Stir in the peanut butter and curry paste Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and lime juice Season with salt and pepper Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked chicken meatballs Serve the curry with basmati rice.
If you find this Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.