Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai panang curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai panang curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai panang curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai panang curry recipe. To cook thai panang curry you need 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai panang curry:
- Provide 70 grams of panang curry paste.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Prepare 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 4 of spring onion.
- Take 7 small of sweet potatoes.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 8 of chestnut mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of natural palm sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Provide 300 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Thai basil.
- Get 3 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Use 1 of rice.
- Use 1 of inch cube ginger grated.
Steps to make Thai panang curry:
- Boil potatoes for 5 mins .Chop all vegetables to size ,chicken to slim pieces.heat pan ,add oil ,then,add paste for 1 min ,stirring. Turn down heat add coconut milk,mix paste until dissolved.Add all vegetables ,including potatoes,ginger,fish sauce,Worcestershire sauce,water,palm sugar,squeeze half a lime,Thai basil,simmer for 5 mins. Add chicken ,simmer for further 10 _15 mins ,depends on the size of your chicken pieces.squeeze half lime serve with any rice of your choice..
If you find this Thai panang curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.