Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuku paka – african chicken curry recipe. You can cook kuku paka – african chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kuku paka – African chicken curry:
- Get 600 g of chicken tight.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder or paprika.
- Prepare 2-3 of big green chilli.
- Provide 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need Tin of sweet corn (I got mix peas and sweet corn so I use that).
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use of Some salt.
- Get 1 handful of green beans.
- You need 1 of red chilli (finely chopped) for garnish.
- You need 1 handful of coriander.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
Steps to make Kuku paka – African chicken curry:
- Prep your ingredients, if you use chicken tight with bone I would leave the bone in and take chicken skin out..
- Marinate your chicken with garlic, ginger, green chilli, a pinch of salt and turmeric. Leave it for 15-20 min..
- On a griddle pan, high heat, spray some vegetable oil and place chicken on the griddle pan leave them cook about 3-5 min on each side or until chicken nice and golden brown on both side..
- On a saucepan, medium heat, add coconut milk in and wait until coconut milk start boiling, add the rest of curry paste from marinate your chicken and you can add some water on the griddle pan to get those lovely sauce out and pour it in the saucepan too. Add chicken and green beans then sweet corn..
- Add some lemon juice, seasoning with salt and add some coriander. Stir well and turn off the heat.
- Put some finely sliced red chilli on top before serve.
If you find this Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.