Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect BBQ Veggie Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq veggie curry recipe. You can have bbq veggie curry using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Veggie Curry:
- Get 1 pack of mushroom.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Use 1 of small capsicum.
- Prepare 3-4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Use 1/2 inch of piece ginger, grated.
- Use 1/4 bowl of fresh malai.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 +1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves, chopped,.
- You need as required of Oil,.
Instructions to make BBQ Veggie Curry:
- Take mushrooms and wash and put in a bowl, add onions, capsicum and tomato and then add salt and black pepper powder and mix well and keep aside for 10minutes..
- Now BBQ the mushrooms, onion,capsicum and tomatoes..
- Cut the mushrooms into halves, puree the tomatoes and slice the onion and capsicum..
- Take a kadhai and add few drops of oil, ginger, garlic and saute..
- Now add sliced onions, capsicum and saute..
- Now add tomato puree and mix well and cook..
- Now add all the masala. Mix well..
- Now add water as required for the gravy..
- Add chopped mushrooms and cook until desired consistency..
- Add malai and mix well and cook for a minute more. It's ready..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy..
If you find this BBQ Veggie Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.