Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Nabaratna Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nabaratna Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nabaratna Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nabaratna curry recipe. You can cook nabaratna curry using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nabaratna Curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of Paneer.
- Provide 1 cup of Carrots.
- Get 1 cup of Beans.
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower.
- Get 3-4 pieces of Green chilli.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- Get 1 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cashew nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum cubes.
- Use 1/2 cup of Bell peppers cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 2-3 pieces of Red chilli whole.
- Get of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 red chilli whole).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get of Sugar little bit.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
Steps to make Nabaratna Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add cauliflower and fry 5-6 min and set aside..
- Heat butter in the same pan add cumin seeds, red chilli whole and some spices and saute till the fragrent..
- Add ginger paste and cumin powder & coriander powder and saute 1-2 min then add tomato and green chilli and saute..
- Then add carrots and beans and peas and saute..
- Cover and cook it 3-4 minutes. Then add fried cauliflower and paneer, cashew nuts and raisin and mixed..
- Add salt, pepper and sugar and mixed up. Cover and cook atleast 6-7 min..
- Then add capsicum and bel peppers and mixed and again cover and cook..
- Add milk and stir and cook it 5-6 min then add garam masala powder and fresh cream and serve hot..
If you find this Nabaratna Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.