Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Udon Noodles Thickened with Grated Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Udon Noodles Thickened with Grated Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon noodles thickened with grated potato recipe. You can cook curry udon noodles thickened with grated potato using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Udon Noodles Thickened with Grated Potato:
- Use of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a breast Chicken meat (I used breast meat).
- Take 3 of rehydrated in water Dried shiitake mushrooms (including the soaking liquid).
- Prepare 1 of sliced thickly on the diagonal Japanese leek.
- Get 1/3 of sliced Carrot.
- Get 2 medium of to large potatoes, grated Potato (boiling type).
- You need of Broth ingredients:.
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons Curry powder.
- Take 10 tbsp of Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Miso.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 of pinch, (to taste) Salt.
- Use 3 of Iriko or niboshi.
- Use 3 of shakes Umami seasoning.
- Get 100 ml of The soaking liquid from the dried shiitake mushrooms.
Instructions to make Curry Udon Noodles Thickened with Grated Potato:
- These are the ingredients. I'm using chicken here, but you can use any kind of meat you like such as pork, beef or duck..
- If you're using a low fat meat like breast meat, which can dry out, cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Slice on the diagonal..
- It'll be easier to eat..
- Sprinkle a little sake over the meat..
- Put the water, shiitake mushrooms, the soaking liquid from the mushrooms, and iriko in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the sake and chicken, bring back to a boil and skim off any scum..
- Add the mentsuyu, sugar, mirin, umami seasoning and a pinch of salt. Taste and adjust the seasonings..
- Cool a little bit of the broth and add it to the grated potatoes and mix. Add this mixture to the pan..
- Mix as you add it. When the broth has thickened, add the curry powder, plus the miso. The miso will add depth to the broth..
- Add the fat white part of the leek and the carrot. When the broth comes to a boil again, add the udon noodles. When everything has warmed, add the green part of the leek..
- You can add some blanched green vegetables (here I added nanohana), which is delicious too!.
- Serve while it's piping hot!.
If you find this Curry Udon Noodles Thickened with Grated Potato recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.