Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe recipe. You can have dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe:
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- You need 4-6 of boiled eggs.
- Take of For frying eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Take of For curry.
- You need 1 cup of onion (finely chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2-3 cup of water.
- You need 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 2 cup of tomatoes chopped/Puree.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam Masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe:
- Prick the hard-boiled eggs with a fork gently this to allow the spices and salt to permeate.
- Heat oil a pan add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt let the spices cook for a few minutes.
- Lay the eggs in and toss in the mixture saute for a few minutes take out and keep aside.
- For the curry:- heat ghee/oil in a kadhai add cumin seeds bay leaf black cardamom and cinnamon to it.
- Once the whole spices start to splitter add the chopped onions and cook till the oil starts to separate and colour change to golden brown.
- Add tomatoes chilli coriander, turmeric powder and salt cook till the tomatoes look like they've melted into the gravy the oil should start separating a little bit.
- Add a cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- At this stage you can add the boiled eggs and serve the gravy as is if it's a weeknight dinner 🍴🍽️ if you have company coming over then fish the whole spices out (bay leaf, cinnamon and cardamom) and pulse the gravy 4-5 time with an immersion blender so that the gravy become smooth this step is completely optional and depends on whether you like your gravy chunky or smooth.
- Lay the egg out and roll them in the gravy let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander serve hot with rice or chapattis.
If you find this Dhaba style egg curry simple and yummy recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.