Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish tikka curry🐟🍜 recipe. You can cook fish tikka curry🐟🍜 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜:
- Get of Mackerel fish (5).
- You need of Vinegar (1 tbsp).
- Use of Water (1/2 cup).
- You need of Oil (1/2 cup).
- Use of Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Use of Tikka masala powder (3 tbsp).
- Use of Yogurt (2 tbsp).
- Take of Cumin seeds (1 tsp).
- Get of Green bell pepper diced (2 tbsp).
- Prepare of Fenugreek leaves and coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜:
- Wash the fish with vinegar and water. Then in a separate bowl add fish, garlic paste and tikka masala powder. Now mix well. Then add 2 tbsp yogurt and coat the fish. Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds and fish tikka. Add 1 tbsp green bell pepper diced. And cover the lid..
- Cook the fish on low flame, when fish is done and curry is made, garnish with fenugreek leaves and coriander. Serve hot with chapati and salad. Enjoy..
If you find this Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.