Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. To make chicken and veg javanese curry you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Provide 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- Provide 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use of Grounded spices:.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 of red long chili.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- You need 3 cm of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 3 of candle nuts.
Instructions to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.