Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish head curry (malaysia original style) recipe. To cook fish head curry (malaysia original style) you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style):
- Take 3-4 of Fish heads Or with fish meats Salmon, Seabass.
- Provide 100 grams of Coconut milk (preferable Kara coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 liter of water or more.
- Prepare 125 grams of Fish Curry Powder. Can be more.
- You need 1 of small tea spoon Fenugreek Seeds.
- Use 1 of small tea spoon Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 of small tea spoon cumin powder.
- Get 2 of red onion medium size (blend it with a 1/2 cups water).
- Provide 1 of small tea spoon fennel seeds powder.
- Provide 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Holland or Red onion (cut /chopped into long slices).
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine.
- Take 6 of okra/lady fingers (wash and cut the top).
- Prepare 3 of green chili or red chili.
- Use 1 of big tea spoon ginger paste.
- You need 1 of big tea spoon garlic paste.
- Get 1 of big tea spoon cili powder.
- Use 3 of stick/stalks curry leaves.
- Get 8 of big tsp Sunflower Oil.
- You need 1 liters of water and can be more.
- Use of White pepper and Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 of big tsp brown sugar.
- Use of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of pans/wok.
Steps to make Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style):
- Step 1 Add 1.5 tsp of Tamarinds paste into a bowl filled with 100 ml water. Mix well. Pour the Tamarinds solution into the fish and let it rest for 10 minutes and with sea salt.
- Step 2 Blend Garlic. Blend ginger Blend shallot Dried chili boiled after that blend or chili powder.
- Step 3. Spices Heat 4 big tsp Sunflowers Oil at the medium heat. Saute 1 slices red onion and 1 slices Holland Onion until fragrant before adding 3 stalks of curry leaves, add 1 small tea spoon Fenugreek Seeds and 1 small tea spoon Mustard Seeds, continue sauting until mustards seeds begin to pop then for this step add 1 small tea spoon cumin and 1 small tea spoon fennel seeds powder. Add 1 tomotes (cut into 4 pcs), 3 ladies fingers, 1/2 aubergine, Slow the fire and put aside.
- Step 4. Heat 4 big Tsp Sunflower oil. Once become medium hot then add blended Ingredients (step 2). With the curry powder paste. When the oil begins to separate from the ingredients add 400 grams of water to the wok. Add 1/2 cups thick tamarinds juice.. Increase the heat to maximum, then add (Step 3) spices. Then additional 500 grams water…
- Step 5 Once the curry boils, vigorously, add fish In the same time add balance of aubergine, lady fingers, tomatoes and green chili. Reduce the heat to the minimum and let its shimmer until its cooked (estimated cook for 10 to 15 minutes depending on how big portion.. Remove the fish from curry once its cooked put aside. Add 100 grams of coconut milk, continue simmering for the next 30 minutes, add sugar, Salt, white pepper and black peppers untill become thickers..
- Step 6 Once the gravy become thick can either put back the fish head and the rest of meat into the curry. Increase the heat to allow its boils once its boil switch off the stove. Serve Fish head curry with Steamed white Rice or with bread. For decoration 1 stick of mint leaves.
If you find this Fish Head Curry (Malaysia original style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.