Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curd Oats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd oats recipe. To cook curd oats you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd Oats:
- You need 3/4 cup of Oats.
- Use as needed of hot water (to soak).
- Provide 1,1 of /2 cup thick curd / yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of carrot (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cucumber (grated).
- Provide 2 tbsp of onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of tomato (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanuts (roasted).
- Provide handful of green coriander leaves.
- Take as needed of some mint leaves (chopped).
- You need of as per taste salt.
- Prepare of as per taste Black pepper powder.
- Get as needed of pomegranate seeds.
- Take of For tempering –.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- You need pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Take 2 of green chillies (finely chopped / slit).
- Use 1 sprig of Some curry leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Curd Oats:
- First dry roast the oats in a pan for about 2 -3 minutes on low to medium heat. add enough hot water to moisten the oats and let it cool completely..
- After cooling add beaten curd to the oats mix well..
- Add all chopped veggies (mentioned above)and mix well..
- Add as required salt and black pepper powder mix well..
- In a tempering pan heat oil. add peanuts and roast for a min.add roasted peanuts to curd oats bowl and mix..
- Now in the same tempering pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds.let them sizzle.add urad dal and saute until golden.add green chillies and curry leaves.saute and switch off the heat.add hing and immediately pour this to the curd oats bowl and mix.top with pomegranate seeds and mix well again..
- Healthy Curd Oats is ready to serve.serve immediately..
If you find this Curd Oats recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.