Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. To cook mutton curry you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of mutton curry cut.
- Provide 2 of big onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes medium puree.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger choppped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Provide 2 Tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi crushed.
- Provide 2 of big potatoes cut into 4.
- Prepare of Marination.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Mutton Curry:
- Heat a flat cooker add oil and heat it addcumin and crackle it now add onion after a minute add ginger garlic pasteand green chilli..
- Saute till brown In. Colour now add tomato puree and saute till leaves the oil..
- Now add meat and saute for 5 minute on a slow heat till leaves the oil.add salt turmeric red chilli powder coriander powder and little coarinder leaves.And meat masala..
- Add 2 cup of water close the lid and whistle on medium flame 4 to 5 whistle. When cooker is cool open it and see the gravy as u want..
- Or add wAter as u need add kasuri methi and coriander leaves now ready to serve hot mutton curry with rice and chapatti.enjoy and got praise..
If you find this Mutton Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.