Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken coconut curry and rice recipe. You can cook chicken coconut curry and rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice:
- Provide 1 KG of boneless chicken.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
- You need of Coconut milk (400 ml).
- Provide of Tomato paste (3/4 cup).
- Provide of Fresh tomatoes.
- Take of Medium-Sized Onion.
- Use of Chilli Pepper (Shombo).
- Get of Garlic (2 Cloves).
- Prepare of Green peas.
- Take of Carrots.
- Provide of Sugar (2 Table spoon).
- You need of Groundnut oil (2 Table spoon).
- Provide of Curry (2 to 3 table spoons).
Steps to make Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice:
- Wash, drain and cut the chicken into small bits then season with salt and pepper..
- Cut the onion into thin round slices. Crush the garlic. Dice the tomatoes..
- In a sauce pan, add the oil and curry and let it dry for about two minutes. Add the sliced onions and toss it in oil for about a minute then add the chicken. Let the curry coat the chicken and leave to cook for about 8 minutes..
- In a small bowl, add 1 cup of water and then the tomato paste and stir it to have an even mixture..
- Add the coconut mixture, the diluted tomato paste and the chopped tomatoes to the chicken. Add the sugar and then stir it..
- Wash the Chilli pepper and make openings on it and put in the pot. Leave to cook for another 15-20 minutes..
- For the rice, be creative. I chose to use cook mine with carrots. Then garnished it with green peas..
If you find this Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.