Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Burmese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burmese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese curry recipe. You can have burmese curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Burmese Curry:
- Use 5 tbsp of red chilli paste.
- You need 4 kg of pork.
- Get 1 kg of pork belly.
- Provide 2 cup of garlic.
- You need 4 cup of shallots.
- Prepare 4 cup of gingers,sliced.
- Use 4 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 6 packages of hinley powder..this consist of curry powder mix with herbs..for sub..use curry powder with herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of tamarind puree.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark or sweet soya sauce.
- Take 700 grams of sugar cane.
- Use 4 liter of water.
Steps to make Burmese Curry:
- Chop pork and pork belly into 3 inches pices,marinate 1 hour with chilli paste and hinley powder.
- You need to find a large stew pot ,or 2 medium size ,..set on low heat,brown marinate pork and pork belly until no longer pink,keep stir to the bottom ,to protect from burning and get good aroma from herbs in hinley powder.
- Add water ,only enough to cover all pork,may be not use all 4 litres,cook it on medium heat for 30 mins,add peanuts,gingers,lower heat ..and let it simmer about 1 and half hour.
- Seasoning with tamarind puree,dark soya sauce,soya sauce,fish sauce,sugar cane,simmer 20 more mins..now taste it,this must be little spicy,sweet and sour,stew like textures,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Burmese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.