Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's fish in green curry recipe. You can have kanya's fish in green curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Take 2 of fish fillet ,sliced to bite size ,not too thin.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use 2/3 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- Use 1 of fresh red pepper ,sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Take 1/3 cup of diced mix vegetables,optional.
- Get 2 of eggplants,cut.
Steps to make Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Slice fish to bit size,cut eggplants ..soak it in salt water to protect from turn into black,clean ,cut or vegetables in need.
- On medium heat ,stir chili paste in some of coconut milk with kaffir lime leaves,coriander seeds crushed,stir dont let burn,add little coconut milk by the time,until good fragrance and shinny,look greenish,seasoning,add all coconut milk,after it boiling ,add eggplants,diced vegetables,leave this for 5 mins,stir..if this too thick,can add just little water.
- Add fish sliced,dont stir,let it cook approximately 3 mins,add sweet basils,peppers sliced,stir softly just to mix,heat off ,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.