Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best green thai curry with pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to green thai curry with pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai curry with pork recipe. You can cook green thai curry with pork using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook green thai curry with pork:
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 pinch of lime leaf.
- Use 1 dash of dry coriander ground.
- Provide 1 packages of green curry paste from chinese grocer.
- Get 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 300 grams of pork fillet cut in thin slices.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 packages of yellow patty pans.
- Provide 1 can of lychees.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
Instructions to make green thai curry with pork:
- mix all spices together.
- heat some cooking oil in wok.
- add roughly chopped onion and spices and saute.
- add curry paste and fry up. make sure theres enough oil in the wok to smooth it.
- add coconut cream or milk til boiling.
- add pork. chicken can also be used.
- when meat is cooked add chopped fresh vegetables..
- dilute if necassary. I added the juice from the canned lychees to the sauce..
- season with fish sauce to taste..
- dont overcook the veg. they need to remain al dente.
- serve with noodles or steamed basmati rice.
If you find this green thai curry with pork recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.