Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aviyal (mixed vegetables curry) recipe recipe. To make aviyal (mixed vegetables curry) recipe you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe:
- Use of Yellow pumpkin.
- You need of potatoes.
- You need of beans.
- Provide of carrot.
- Prepare of drumstick.
- Provide of mango (optional).
- Take of green peas.
- Prepare of gourd / Lauki.
- Use of double beans.
- You need of grated coconut.
- Get of jeera.
- You need of big onion.
- Use of green chilli.
- Provide of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of urad dal.
- Get of curry.
- You need of curd.
Instructions to make Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe:
- Take fresh vegetables of you choice,like yellow pumpkin, potato, beans, carrot,drumstick,mango (optional),green peas,double beans etc..
- Clean,wash and cut the vegetables into 1 inch pieces.Pressure cook them for 1 whistle and keep them aside..
- Coarsely grind grated coconut,onions 1 big,green chillies, cumin seeds (jeera)..
- Keep the cooked vegetables on the stove and add in the coarsely grounded ingredients.Add salt to tatse,cook till the raw smell goes off. Add little curd to itand mix well..
- Temper some mustard seeds,urad dal and curry leaves in 1/2 tsp oil and add to the curry..
- Serve hot with rice and papad.
If you find this Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.