Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon eggplant curry recipe. You can cook salmon eggplant curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Prepare 300 gms of Salmon Fillet cut into pieces 2 – 3 inchs.
- Take 1 of onion medium diced.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes large chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic each of and paste.
- Take 1 of chile green.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant medium sized diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1.5 tbsps of fish masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Provide of coriander leaves Freshly chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Wash and cut the salmon fillet. Remove any bones that might be sticking out..
- In a non-stick pot, add some oil. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves when the oil is hot. Next add the onions and fry until the onions are translucent..
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes, the green chile and continue frying..
- Next add the eggplant and the tomatoes along with the masala powders: turmeric and fish masala. If you don't have fish masala, just add a tsp of coriander powder and 1/4 tsp of chile powder. Season with salt, and mix well to combine..
- Add a cup of water and I let this cook on medium low heat..
- When the gravy starts to thicken and the tomatoes get all mushy and you see the eggplant is pretty much cooked through, add the salmon pieces..
- I also added the coconut milk. You can add more or less depending on your taste or completely leave it out. It's totally up to you..
- Gently give it all a good stir. Add the coriander leaves, also season with more salt if needed..
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat. Once done, transfer to a serving bowl and serve it with freshly made steamed white rice.
If you find this Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.