Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Poha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poha recipe. You can cook poha using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poha:
- Prepare 1 cup of Poha (rolled rice flakes).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato(chopped).
- Get Handful of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Pomegranate seeds (optional).
- Provide 2 of Green chillies (chopped).
- Use 1/4 cup of Peanuts (roasted).
- You need Handful of Curry leaves (optional).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 pinch of Astofedia.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare as needed of Sev namkeen to serve.
Steps to make Poha:
- Get your veggies ready and peanuts roasted..
- Wash and strain out the water from poha.keep aside..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add aisefotoeda and mustard seeds along with curry leaves..
- Let them splatter then add chillies and tomato. Saute..
- Add poha and spices mix well..
- Switch off the flame after 2 mins..
- Add peanuts, pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander, lemon juice and namkeen sev. Serve hot..
If you find this Poha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.