Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and puffed rice bhel recipe. To cook oats and puffed rice bhel you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and puffed rice bhel:
- Use 1 packet of saffola aots.
- You need 1 bowl of pomegranate seeds.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Use 2 of Cucumbers.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 Bowl of tamarjnd and jaggery pulp / green chutney.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 100 Gram of puffed rice.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of oil.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of turmeic powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 bowl of peanuts, cashew nuts and almonds.
- Prepare 2 strands of fresh corinder leaves.
- Take As per taste of salt.
Steps to make Oats and puffed rice bhel:
- Firstly dry roast the oats on low flame for 2 minutes. Keep stirring continuously and keep aside..
- Now take another pan heat 1 teaspoon oil and roast the peanuts, almonds and cashew nuts one by one and remove in a plate..
- Now heat 1 teaspoon oil put curry leaves, turmeric powder and red chilli powder stir and immediately add the puffed rice mix well sprinkle some salt and mix thoroughly. Turn off the flame and let all the roasted things cool down..
- Now take a thick pan and put the soaked tamarind, jaggery, salt, cumin powder, and 1 cup water. Put on flame and let it boil for few minutes on low flame to make the chutney. Once it's done place the pan in a big vessel of cold water to cool it faster..
- Meanwhile finely chop all the veggies and clean the pomegranate to get the seeds..
- Now take a big bowl put the oats, puffed rice, roasted peanuts, almonds, cashews, chopped veggies and toss well. Finally add the pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander and u pour the squeezed jaggery and tamarind pulp/chutney. Garnish with fresh coriander and some roasted nuts..
- Please note green coriander chutney can also be used. And add the chutney and veggies just before serving..
If you find this Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.